Sonntag, 27. Juli 2014

Boat trip to the Balkhash lake

27. - 31.07.2014

When I was in Kuygan the last time together with Clare, we wanted to make a trip to the Balkhash Lake. Unfortunately it didn't work out. But this time I have more luck.
Clare and me, both we work on our mastertheses and examine on the research question, what will happen to the Ili delta in the Balkhash area with growing water shortage. That's the reason why we both were anxious to see how the Balkhash lake, the end of the delta, looks like.

Boys
Ayan, Viktor and Argole
(from left to right)
this time organized the boat trip to the lake Balkhash!


Me2Boys


AyanSit
We are waiting for Argole's friend, who takes us with his boat to the lake.


Driver
Argole's friend, our boat driver and guide.


BoysBoat
Argole and Viktor


Harbour
We are passing by the harbour before leaving the village Kuygan.


AyanMe
Ayan and me


BlueBoat
The common blue fisher boats


See
At the Balkhash lake


ReedSee
On the opposite side of the lake we can see the other shore.


Gali
I'm on the Balkhash lake!


Spitze


Laugh
Ayan


Jungs
My supporting boys


Back


River
On the way back, again we drive along the river to the village.


Nice
We make a short stop at the fisher boats and take a look inside.


Angelegt


Kueche
Kitchen on the boat


Rettungsringe
Lifebelts


Oben
Viktor and me


Kuh


Fast
Viktor enjoyed the trip as a premature birthday present.


Fluss


Harbour
We are back at the harbour next to our house.


Boote


Graureieher
Grey Heron
Ardea cinerea
Graureiher


GreyHeron


DriverBoy
Argole's friend brought us back to our house.

The next days Ayan and me need to work again in the afternoon to finish the vegetation recording for Niels.

Reed
Reed
Phragmites australis
Schilf


More


SteppeKuygan
Steppe in Kuygan


Vegi


Red
The most steppe plants I don't know,
that's why I take lots of pictures for Niels.


Nice


Ayan
Ayan constantly helps me with all the work!


Muh


ViktorAyan
Viktor and Ayan

To celebrate Viktor's birthday, the next days we spend in Aral Tobe.

____________________

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen