Montag, 4. August 2014

Әл-Фараби атындағы Қазақ ұлттық университеті

04. - 06.08.2014

This monday I finish my second fieldwork round. That means now I can go back to the comfortable city life. But in Almaty not only free time is scheduled. Also I have to work at the kazakh national university (KazNU).

Kaptschagai
Passing by Қапшағай (Kaptschagai).

Back in Almaty I meet professor Nurtazin, Azim and Ruslan, but say goodbye to Ayan, who is released from supporting me.

RuslanAzim

Ruslan and Azim keep me company this evening. It's lot of fun with them and it does me good to talk to somebody else. During the last weeks I could only have conversations with Ayan, who was the only person, that spoke english ...

SoyMilk
An other amazing discovery is SOY MILK !
Since I arrived in Almaty I haven't hade my favourite food ...

The next morning I meet professor Nurtazin and Azim at university.

studentshouse
This is the students house I'm staying in, while my days in Almaty.


front


Campus
The KazNU lies in the south of Almaty close to the mountains.


Buildings


MeCampus


AlFarabi


House


Hauptgebaeude
The main building of the KazNU


View
View from the main building on the campus


Blick


Building


Bio
This is the faculty of biology.


Phasant
Phansant
Phasianus colchicus
Fasan


Mountains
View to the Тянь Шань (Tian Shan)


AlFarabi

Abu Nasr Muhammad al-Farabi was born in Kazakhstan around 872. He was a renowned philosopher and scientist and also the namesake of this university.

Bunt


KazNu

The next days I discover more of the city Almaty together with my personal guide (:

____________________

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen