Mittwoch, 20. August 2014

The life in a kazakh village

20.08.2014

In the village of Kuygan we always stay in Kasina's house.

HausKasina
This is Kasina's house in the small village Kuygan.


UntermDach
The ouside area under the roof


Kueche
The kitchen


Kitchen


Tisch


CasinaMarguIch
Kasina, Margulan and me
(from left to right)


Ruslan
Ruslan


OutsideKitchen
We are suppose to prepare our food at the outside kitchen.


Kochen
Kasina's workers sometimes cook at this fire place.


Bad

This is the bathroom for good looking. It's not allowed to use the shower.
(I don't know if it even works ...) Kasina always got mad when I brished my teeth here. The tank was filled with water from the river.

Banya
So we usually showed in the river or in this banya.


Ofen
The ofen to get some hot water


Waschbecken
The outside sink has to be filled with water from the river.


Toilette
Outside toilet


SauberIch
A fresh showered me


UnserZimmer
But we are allowed to sleep inside.


BoysRoom
The boys room.


LivingRoom
In the living room I usually tiped my data.


Flur2


Fesseln
Viktor's favourite activity: teasing the boys


Fies


Knebel
Poor Ruslan


Klein
Saiyd


2520Puust
He also likes to mess around and relax a lot (;


Seife


VikBubble
But he is my companion, that
brings me down from getting to serious about my work.


ArgoleMargu
Argole and Margulan
(from left to right)


Hof
The courtyard of Kasina's house


HafenVomDach
View to the harbour from Kasina's roof


Ich
Me at Kasina's roof


Frei


Viktor
Viktor

After staying in this small village, we go to Basa Delta.

____________________

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen